Steve's Primer of Practical
Persuasion and Influence
Table of Contents
- Foundations . . . In The Beginning
- Attitude-Behavior Consistency . . . The ABCs
- Dual Process Models . . . Hmmm, I'm Thinking, Maybe
- The Cues of Life . . . Does It Come in Red?
- The Stages of Change . . . One Step at a Time
- Attribution . . . Why? I'll Tell You Why
- Consistency . . .Klong! That Does Not Compute
- Inoculation . . . Ouch! But It's Good for You
- Social Judgment . . .Grrr, For Me or Agin Me
- Reactance . . . But I Wanted That One!
- Sequential Requests . . . Ah-One, Ah-Two
- Message Characteristics . . . It's All in the Way You Say It
- Classical Conditioning . . . Ding-dong!
- Reinforcement . . . For Me?
- Modeling . . . Monkey See, Monkey Do
- Obedience . . . Only Following Orders, Sir
Back to Comm 221 Homepage
Updated October 11, 2004; Copyright © SBB, 1996-04